Who is Khloé Kardashian?
Khloé Alexandra Kardashian was born on June 27th, 1984. She is a social media person, TV star and model. Khloé, with the rest of the Kardashian clan, starred in the TV reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” The immediate success of this show caused multiple spin-offs to be created. “Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons” (2014–2015) and “Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami” (2009–2013).
Another spin-off with Khloé was created with her husband. Lamar Odom is an NBA player, and they have been married from September 2009 to October 2016. “Khloé and Lamar” (2011–2012) is another spin-off of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”, which takes a closer look at this married couple.
Khloé Kardashian participated in The Celebrity Apprentice and got eliminated 10th out of 16 candidates by being fired by Donald Trump. She also co-hosted the second season of US X-Factor with actor Mario Lopez.
Outside of being a celebrity and TV star, Khloé is also a businesswoman. She is involved in several fragrances and clothing collections with her sisters Kourtney and Kim. These three launched their book “Kardashian Konfidential” in 2010 and starred in their short show Dash Dolls in 2015.
Personal life of Khloé Kardashian
Khloé Alexandra Kardashian was born to Robert Kardashian and Kris Kardashian (now Kris Jenner) on June 27th, 1984. She has three siblings, two older sisters, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian, younger brother Rob Kardashian. Robert Kardashian was a third-generation Armenian-American and her mother Kris is of English, Irish, Scottish and Dutch ancestry. Kim’s parents divorced in 1991 but remained close friends.
Her mother married that same year to the 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon winner Bruce Jenner who now goes by the name Caitlyn Jenner after coming out as a transgender woman, but they divorced in 2015. Khloé has two stepsisters from Kris’s second marriage, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Bruce Jenner had four children before marrying Kris Kardashian. Burt, Cassandra “Casey”, Brandon, and Brody. That means Khloé Kardashian has 9 siblings and step-siblings in total.
The career of Khloé Kardashian
Before “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” launched, a minor scandal foreshadowed the show’s theme. I don’t want to say that the theme of this show is pornography, more like scandals themed.
A sex tape “Kim Kardashian, Superstar” was leaked in February 2007. Khloé’s sister Kim and her then-boyfriend Ray J shot this tape in 2003. They suited the company producing this tape and settled for $5 million and allowed the company to produce the video. This little stunt definitely helped her upcoming show to gain some hype before it even started. When “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” came out, it starred the whole Kardashian clan. Khloé’s mother, Kris Jenner, her stepfather Bruce Jenner, who now go by the name Caitlyn Jenner after going through a transition. Not forgetting Khloé’s siblings Kourtney, Rob and Kim Kardashian, and her half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner. This series aired on E! and has become very popular. As a result, E! contracted Kardashians to create spin-offs of this show. Khloé stares in “Khloé in Lamar”, “Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons” and “Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami.”
Even though Khloé was a TV star, she didn’t feel like it. She received many negative comments focused on her body. Khloé herself stated, “I didn’t really realize that I was the “fat sister” until the show aired and the media started saying that about me. I knew I didn’t look like my sisters and I didn’t have their shapes. I didn’t know that was wrong”. Over the years, Khloé got in better shape, and the public often says she looks unrecognizable. Khloé denied undergoing surgeries and claims that she lost most fat in her face when she got slimmer. She also credits her make-up artists for doing an excellent job.
Kourtney and Khloé got contracted to launch D-A-S-H in Miami, Florida. The series “Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami” revolved around this event and was launched on August 16th, 2009. On May 29th, 2009, Khloé Kardashian joined Miami Top 40 Mainstream outlet WHYI.
Khloé Kardashian participated in The Celebrity Apprentice and ended up being fired 6th by Donald Trump. It was reported that Khloé got fired because she got arrested for a DUI
The controversy of Khloé Kardashian
Khloé Kardashian was arrested for driving under the influence on March 4th, 2007. After violating her probation, she was sentenced to up to 30 days in jail and three weeks of an alcohol treatment program. Khloé didn’t even spend 3 hours in prison and got released thanks to overcrowding.
Khloé got sued in December 2011 by a woman who claimed that Khloé, with 10 other people, assaulted her outside a nightclub in December 2009.
Kim, Khloé and Kourtney were named in a $5 million lawsuit in March 2012. This lawsuit criticized the false and deceptive advertising of the diet aid product. The Kardashian sisters weren’t the only ones sued for this. Along with Windmill Health Products, the manufacturer of QuickTrim, a weight-loss supplement.
The love life of Khloé Kardashian
The media started tracking Khloé’s love life in 2008 when she began dating basketball player Rashad McCants. This couple broke up in late January 2009 after seven months.
Khloé met Lamar Odom, a professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers, at the Meta World Peace party on July 27th, 2009. It looks like Khloé has a natural thing for basketball players because they married precisely one month after meeting each other. Khloé Alexandra Kardashian removed her middle name, took her husband’s name and became Khloé Kardashian Odom. Months foreshadowed the events of December 13th, 2013, when the public speculated that this couple lives separately. Khloé filed the divorce papers, and both parties finally signed them in July 2015. This divorce didn’t receive final approval from the judge when Lamar Odom was found unconscious in a Nevada brothel. Lamar was in a coma for four days. Khloé withdrew the divorce so she could make medical decisions on Lamar’s behalf. Lamar’s and Khloé’s divorce was finally over in December 2016.
While living separately during her marriage with Lamar, Khloé dated rapper French Montana from January to December 2014. She met another basketball player James Harden at brother-in-law Kanye West’s Staples Center birthday party in 2015. James and Khloé dated for eight months between the years 2015 and 2016.
Khloé Kardashian started dating once again a basketball player. Tristan Thompson and Khloé Kardashian have been together since 2016. Khloé gave birth to their daughter True Thompson on April 12th, 2018. There was some controversy about Tristan cheating on Khloé during her pregnancy, which later in February 2019 confirmed. It was revealed that Tristan cheated on Khloé with her younger half-sister Kylie Jenner and Kylie’s then best friend, Jordyn Woods. COVID-19 quarantine brought Khloé and Tristan together in August 2020 when they lived in the same house during quarantine. They broke up for the second time in June 2021.
How much does Khloé Kardashian earn? Net worth!
Khloé Kardashian is a businesswoman, model, television star and social media person whose net worth is estimated at $50 million. Therefore, her income comes from the family reality TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Thanks to this show, her popularity rose and brought her multiple lucrative deals. With a highly subscribed Instagram account, Khloé is able to cash in some deals by endorsing various products. For example, beauty products, Coca-Cola, waist-slimming pants. As of 2021, Khloé charges more than $200,000 per Instagram, Facebook or Twitter post.
Health problems of Khloé Kardashian
Khloé suffered a brain injury during a car accident in 2001. She went through a windshield which caused concussion and memory loss. Since sixth grade, Khloé has suffered from migraines. Later, when Khloé became an adult, she became a spokesperson for Nurtec ODT. Khloé claims that this migraine pharmaceutical company helped her to control her condition.
During the pandemic wave, Khloé Kardashian shared that she tested positive for COVID-19 on October 28th, 2020. This Instagram post said, “I suffer from migraines, but this was the craziest headache.”
Interesting facts about Khloé Kardashian
- Khloé hosted her own talk show, “Kocktails with Khloé”, in 2016.
- She starred in and produced the series “Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian.”
- Khloé is open about using the photo editing app Facetune. She once stated that it’s “Life-changing.”
- Khloé and her sisters Kourtney and Kim appeared in the Season 3 premiere of the series 90210
- Khloé, Kim and Kourtney created a teeth whitening pen, “Idol White”, in collaboration with the Natural Products Association.
- Khloé Kardashian joined PETA on one of their campaigns, “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur.” This sounds hilarious, considering PETA labelled her sister Kim as one of the worst people when it comes to animal rights.
- In March 2010, Khloé, along with her two sisters, released a jewellery line.
- The Kardashian sisters released a clothing line for Bebe in December 2010.
- Khloé, with her sisters, released the clothing line K-Dash on QVC.
- Kim, Khloé, and Kourtney marketed and released a fake tan product, “Kardashian Glamour Tan”, in 2010.
- Khloé Kardashian adopted a “boxer” dog. She named him Bernard “BHops” Hopkins, after the famous boxer Bernard Hopkins.
- Khloé and Bruce seemed like they had a great relationship. This bond got broken after Bruce transitioned to Caitlyn.
- She keeps her nails incredibly long.
- Khloé can’t get into a shower unless it is spotless. She has food delivered in freezer bags to ensure that the food is separated.
- Khloé Kardashian attended Roman Catholic school. Marymount High School is an all-girls school in Los Angeles.
- Khloé began homeschooling after her sisters graduated. When 17 years old, Khloé earned a GED one year before her expected graduation date.
- She suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car accident. Khloé flew out of the car through a windshield and suffered from long-term memory loss and a severe concussion.
- Khloé tries to present to the public the Armenian Genocide. She personally visited the memorial of the victims in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Khloé Kardashian praised President Joe Biden for officially recognizing the Armenian Genocide. He became the first president to do so.
- Khloé Kardashian spoke to support the Republic of Artsakh in October 2020
- She also appeared in ArmeniaFund fundraising. Khloé urged viewers to donate money for those in need on October 10th, 2020.
- Khloé, Kim and Kim’s husband, Kanye West, flew to Jerusalem for the baptism of North West in April 2015.
- She was named godmother of North West in Jerusalem.
- She got arrested for driving under the influence On March 4th, 2007.
- On March 4th, 2007, she was arrested for driving under the influence.
- After being sentenced to up to 30 days, she got released from prison after 3 hours due to overcrowding.
- After her father’s death, Khloé’s hair fell out due to significant stress. She needed to wear wigs and extensions for some time.
- Khloe is known as the voice of reason among her sisters and for her sarcastic remarks.
- Khloé and Lamar didn’t pay for her wedding. The network that airs “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” paid for their wedding in order to launch it as a TV special.
- Khloé and Lamar made $300,000 after selling exclusive rights to their wedding photos to OK! Magazine.
- Khoé has fertility issues. Her doctor told her that she suffers from a low egg count.
- Khloé has a play named after her. This play is called “Khloe Kardashian Meets The Easter Bunny: An American Play.”
- Khloé Kardashian claims she is a Christian and reads daily devotionals to her “glam squad.”
- Khloé likes theology and attends church.