Who is Domelipa?
Dominik Elizabeth Reséndez Robledo, better known as Domelipa on the internet, is a social media influencer known for her hilarious lip-sync videos and funny choreography videos on TikTok. Domelipa is amongst the top most-followed social media personalities and one of Mexico’s most-followed social media influencers.
Personal life of Domelipa
Dominik Elizabeth Reséndez Robledo was born on 27th August 2001 in Monterrey Mexico. Her mother’s name is Norma Robledo. Domelipa also has two siblings, brothers Kevin and Gabriel.
At a young age, Domelipa was a gymnast and remains flexible to this day. In addition, Domelipa also danced a lot, which helped her on the video-sharing platform TikTok.
In 2020, Dominik dated a fellow TikTok star Kevlex Pazmiño. The two broke up later that year. In the past, Domelipa was also romantically linked with Ílika Cruz. In August 2020, Domelipa started dating Rodrigo Contreras, more known as just Rod, on social media. They broke up because the relationship progressed very fast, very soon. Domelipa shared how she regretted leaving her native Monterrey to move in with her then-boyfriend to Mazatlan.
The career of Domelipa
In 2018, Domelipa began posting on the video-sharing platform TikTok. She quickly gained a lot of recognition and became one of Mexico’s most-followed stars on TikTok.
The social media star is best known for her choreographed lip-sync videos on TikTok and her short lifestyle videos featuring segments of her life. Domelipa also joined some TikTok collaborative houses such as Strangers Team and CheliHouse.
Dominik is also popular on Instagram and YouTube, where she shares modelling photos and lifestyle videos.
In 2019, Dominik was featured on the cover of Tu Magazine. The feature came after she won an award as the TikToker to Watch from Tu Magazine the month before.
Social media of Domelipa
On 27th June 2018, Dominik created her YouTube channel “Domelipa”. As of 2022, she amassed over 4.1 million subscribers and nearly 100 million views. Almost a month later, Domelipa posted her first video, “50 facts about me”. Her most popular video is “BROMA A MIS AMIGOS (SALE MAL) | DOMELIPA ft. Rodrigo Contreras”, a drama video where she argues with her then-boyfriend Rodrigo Contreras. This video gained over 6.3 million views and over 430,000 likes. Lately, Domelipa just posts YouTube Shorts with TikTok-like content.
In August 2018, Domelipa created her Twitter account. She has over 1.4 million followers and more than 1,500 Tweets. Her activity on Twitter is very irregular. Sometimes she doesn’t post anything for weeks, and occasionally she Tweets multiple times per day.
Dominik also has a highly famous Instagram with over 16.1 million followers. She often posts high-quality modelling photos or promotes her merchandise.
On 10th September 2016, Domelipa created her most successful social media account on TikTok. As of 2022, Domelipa has over 47.4 million followers and over 2.7 billion likes. She is your regular TikToker following the latest trends, creating them, posting lip-sync and dancing videos. She currently sits at 12th most followed TikToker place, 3 million behind Jason Derulo.
How much does Domelipa earn? Net worth!
Domelipa has an estimated net worth of $1.2 million. Some sites even claim it could be as high as $1.7 million. Dominik generates money through ad revenue and sponsorships. She could earn as high as $55,000 per sponsored TikTok or Instagram post.
Domelipa also created her own merchandise. During her work on social media, Dominik has partnered with multiple big-names brands like EOS, Pandora and Tommy Jeans.
Interesting facts about Domelipa
- Domelipa’s zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Her height is 5’3” or 160 centimetres.
- She weighs 52 kilograms or 110 lbs.
- In 2019, Dominik was featured on the cover of Tu Magazine. The feature came after she won an award as the TikToker to Watch from Tu Magazine the month before.
- Domelipa was very involved with gymnastics when she was younger, which has given her a high level of flexibility that remains today.
- Domelipa loves to travel. She has gotten to visit several countries, including France and Ecuador.
- She has gotten the chance to work with several internationally known companies, including Tommy Jeans and Pandora.
- Domelipa is currently signed to Raw Talent.
- She runs an online store called Domelipa Shop, where she sells hoodies, t-shirts, and sweatpants. Domelipa’s fans worldwide will be happy to know that she offers international shipping through the website.
- Domelipa shared that she is afraid of the dark. She didn’t go into detail about where this fear comes from.
- She has actually been dancing for much of her life. She began taking lessons when she was a kid and has loved dance throughout the years.
- When she was a kid, she fell down from stairs and broke her elbow.
- She likes to keep her room managed and clean.
- Domelipa is an animal lover and has a bunny.
- She has her nose, septum, belly button and tongue pierced.
- Her parents raised her in Mexico with her siblings, Kevin and Gabriel.