Who is Hannah Stocking?
Hannah Stocking is a Greek-American social media influencer, director, producer, writer, YouTuber, TikToker and internet personality.
Thanks to her background in chemistry and biology, Hannah is known for breaking down complex topics and making them more accessible to the public.
Personal life of Hannah Stocking
Hannah’s full name is Hannah Stocking-Siagkris. She was born on 4th February 1992. Her parents’ names are Holly and Jon. Hannah is of Hungarian, Greek, Ukrainian and Armenian descent. In her school years, Hannah attended Ashland High School in Ashland, Oregon. After that, Hannah moved to California to attend the Dominican University of California in San Rafael, where she studied biology and chemistry and played in the MOcean Volleyball Club.
Back in 2014, Stocking was reported to be dating Kyrie Irving, who was formerly with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
After that relationship ended, Stocking reportedly began dating Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson.
The career of Hannah Stocking
Hannah Stocking started her social media career back in 2013. She posted short-funny videos on the now-defunct app Vine. Her first video was titled “How girls react to guys VS. How men respond to girls.” She earned nearly 1 million followers before the app shut down, and Hannah transitioned to other social media.
Hannah Stocking became famous thanks to her background in chemistry and biology. She became famous thanks to breaking down complex topics and making them more accessible to the public.
In 2018, she went back to her scientific roots and created the new series “The Science of Beauty” for IGTV, a new platform at the time. The same year, Hannah partnered with ATTN, a company that made social media content on critical societal topics. She worked on making science-based videos that appeared on her YouTube channel. Her series was titled “Science Party with Hannah Stocking.”
Hannah even starred with another Vine star, Lele Pons and Vale Genta, in the music video “She’s Out of Her Mind” by Blink-182. She later starred in her best friend Lele Pons’ music video “Celoso.” She also created the official lyric video for the smash hit single.
Hannah even started her acting career in Tyler Perry’s “Boo 2! A Madea Halloween,” she played the role of Anna.
Hannah Stocking also appeared on E! News for their 2017 Grammy Awards coverage during their “Countdown to the Red Carpet” coverage.
That same year, she was featured as a guest star at Dubai’s Vidxb convention with Lele Pons.
In 2018, Hanna created and starred in the official music video for “Hard 2 Face Reality,” by Poo Bear, Justin Bieber, and Jay Electronica. The video also featured Lele Pons.
In 2019, she became the first creator to receive the Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Pioneer Award at the United Nations. The award recognized her achievements as a global entertainer and pioneer in social media. The award was placed in the Congressional Record, where it will remain.
Along with creating her own videos, she also made videos with some famous Viners like Melvin Gregg, Alx James, and King Bach.
Social media of Hannah Stocking
In June 2011, Hannah Stocking created her Twitter account. As of 2022, Hannah gained over 255,000 followers and more than 900 tweets. Hannah advertises the latest deals and promotes her new YouTube videos.
On 26th September 2013, Hannah Stocking created her self-titled YouTube channel. She accumulated over 7.7 million subscribers and more than 2 billion views. On 8th December 2016, Hannah posted her first-ever YouTube video, “Catching a Cheater | Hannah Stocking & Lele Pons”, which gained over 19 million views and more than 300,000 likes. On 6th April 2018, Hannah posted her most-popular YouTube video, “Poo Bear ft. Justin Bieber & Jay Electronica - Hard 2 Face Reality (Lyric Video)”, which gained over 226 million views and more than 3 million likes. Hannah lately opted more towards posting YouTube Shorts and transformed her content.
Hannah Stocking has 20.6 million followers on Instagram. She posts anything from high-quality modelling pictures, photos from her everyday life and hilarious comedy skits. Her posts gain anywhere between 500,000 to 4 million likes.
Hannah is also widely popular on Facebook, where she has over 3.1 million followers. She often re-posts content from different platforms and advertises her new videos on YouTube.
Hannah Stocking has over 25.6 million followers more than 876 million likes on TikTok. She is one of the top 100 most followed TikTokers in the world. Hannah follows the latest TikTok trends and even creates game-related comedy skits. Hanna is currently 62nd most followed TikToker, 200,000 behind Brazilian comedian Tirullipa.
Hannah Stocking even decided to dive into the streaming industry. Believe it or not, she sometimes streams on Twitch and has over 2,800 followers. Her streaming schedule is highly irregular, and she has only 16 hours streamed in total.
How much does Hannah Stocking earn? Net worth!
As of 2022, Hannah Stocking has an estimated net worth of roughly $5.3 million. She has been part of social media for almost 10 years and managed to build up fan bases on all platforms. Hannah generates her income through ad revenue and sponsorships. She is expected to earn as high as $45,000 per sponsored social media post.
Hannah has worked with major companies like Google and FIFA on sponsorship deals throughout her social media career.
Interesting facts about Hannah Stocking
- Hannah’s zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Her height is 170 centimetres or 5’7”.
- She weighs 64 kilograms or 141 lbs.
- When she’s not online, she’s busy modelling.
- She’s been in music videos for bands like Blink 182 and G-Eazy.
- She’s been a host at the Grammy Awards alongside E! News as a countdown to the red carpet correspondent.
- She was born in Los Angeles, and she spent a great deal of her childhood living there before coming back as an adult.
- She lived with her mother, her father, and her sister.
- She attended the Dominican University of California.
- She studied biology and chemistry, which often go hand in hand.
- She’s got dual Bachelor’s, which tells us just how smart she really is. She’s got one in chemistry and one in biology.
- She also played volleyball while she was in college.
- She’s been online since 2013 on the now-defunct app Vine.
- She bought a $2.3 million house in Tarzana.
- She does this when she has no energy and cannot get it together. She gets into the shower and stands in hot water for one full minute. Then she changes the water temp to freezing. Then she stands in the water for a full minute until she’s awake, alive, and ready to take on the day.
- According to her Facebook page, Stocking is a native of Edinburgh, the Scottish capital.
- In October 2016, rock band Blink-182 recreated the video for their track “What’s My Age Again,” for which the band members ran naked through the streets, in a video for their song “She’s Out of Her Mind.”
- In October 2017, Hannah Stocking made her movie debut in one of Tyler Perry’s Madea movies, Tyler Perry’s Boo 2! A Madea Movie.
- She loves tattoos.
- She met actress Jennifer Aniston, sharing the encounter via Instagram in a video where the Friends star gives her a consoling hug when Stocking breaks into tears.
- Hannah Stocking was featured in a Black Mirror video series.
- Back in 2014, Stocking was reported to be dating Kyrie Irving, who was formerly with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- After that relationship ended, Stocking reportedly began dating Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson.
- On 6th April 2018, Hannah posted her most-popular YouTube video, “Poo Bear ft. Justin Bieber & Jay Electronica - Hard 2 Face Reality (Lyric Video)”, which gained over 226 million views and more than 3 million likes.
- Hannah has worked with major companies like Google and FIFA on sponsorship deals throughout her social media career.