Who is Everson de Brito Silva (Tirullipa)?
Everson de Brito Silva, who goes by the name Tirullipa, is a stand-up comedian, musician, humorist, TikToker, YouTuber and social media personality from Brazil.
Tirullipa was heavily influenced by his father, who went by his comedian name Tiririca.
Personal life of Tirullipa
Everson de Brito Silva was born on 16th November 1984 in Fortaleza, Brazil. He is a son of mother Regione Brito Santos and his father comedian Francisco Everardo who goes by a stage name Tiririca.
In his early years, Tirullipa didn’t spend much time with his father Tiririca as he left Brazil to become a worldwide comedian.
He married Stefânia Lemos. They have two daughters named Layla and Lunna.
The career of Tirullipa
Tirullipa followed in his father’s footsteps and wanted to become a comedian from a very young age. At the age of just 10, Tirullipa already imitated his father and presented with his shows in the family circus, where he acted as Tiririca Jr.
After that, Tirullipa decided to stop imitating his father and developed his own identity. Between the ages of 15 and 23, he was part of a forró band. In 2005, Tirullipa started working on television for TV Diário.
In 2007 and 2011, Tirullipa worked with his father on the show “Show do Tom” on RecordTV, hosted by Tom Cavalcante.
Between 2013 and 2014 he presented the painting Saco de Risada at Domingão do Faustão. After his success at Domingão do Faustão, Tirullipa started to present a series of shows throughout Brazil, named “Enchendo seu Saco de Risada”.
On 18th and 19th December 2015 in Fortaleza, the first show took place. With success, the comedian made a new season of the show in 2016, this time starting in the city of Olinda.
One of his characters is Rixanna, a parody of Rihanna. He also parodies Anna’s Disney character, voiced by Kristen Bell in the film Frozen.
Controversies of Tirullipa
In June 2017, Tirulipa was mistaken for a robber, and the news spread throughout Brazil. With such repercussions, the comedian used social media to disprove, in a comedy tone, the rumours that he had been arrested and created a parody, which was a massive success on the internet.
Social media Tirullipa
In September 2009, Tirullipa created his Twitter account that accumulated over 165,000 followers and more than 19,200 Tweets. He is very active on Twitter and posts anything from the latest reactions to TikTok re-posts.
On 12th March 2013, Tirullipa started his YouTube channel “Tirullipa Show”. As of 2022, Tirullipa Show gained nearly 5 million subscribers and over 369 million views. On 12th March 2013, the same day he created his channel, Tirullip released his first-ever video, “Wanessa Camargo”. This music parody video gained nearly 100,000 views and more than 2,700 likes. On 19th January 2018, Tirullipa released his most popular video, “TIRULLIPA e TIRIRICA em “QUE PEIDO FOI ESSE? " / QUE TIRO FOI ESSE / JOJO”. This music video parody gained over 25.4 million views and more than 542,000 likes.
Tirullipa is highly popular on his Instagram with 27.6 million followers. This is one of the few channels that are age-restricted and requires confirmation that you are 13 years old. Tirullipa posts hilarious reels and can gain anywhere between 300,000 and 1 million likes on any of his posts.
Tirullipa is also widely popular on Facebook, where he has over 7.6 million followers. This platform is mainly used for advertising his latest YouTube videos or TikTok re-posts.
Tirullipa is definitely the most popular on TikTok. As of 2022, he has over 27 million followers and more than 291 million likes. Tirullipa is currently ranked 61st most-followed TikToker, only 200,000 behind Josh Richards. He is not your regular dancing and lip-syncing influencer. Tirullipa creates his own content and often includes his family in his comedy videos.
How much does Tirullipa earn? Net worth!
As of 2022, Tirullipa has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Tirullipa generates his earnings through ad revenue, comedy gigs and sponsorships. He could earn as high as $41,000 per sponsored social media post.
Tirullipa is also a stand-up comedian TV star and gets his money from different comedy gigs.
Interesting facts about Tirullipa
- Tirullipa’s zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- His height is 5′ 10″ or 178 centimetres.
- He weighs 78 kilograms or 172 lbs.
- He does not go by his real name on social media. He uses the name tirullipa.
- Born and raised, he’s a Brazilian man all the way. He lives in a little Brazilian city called Fortaleza, and he has a happy life there alongside his family.
- His Instagram profile states that “God doesn’t choose the capable. He empowers the chosen.”
- Even though he shares the vast majority of his life online, he’s a man who keeps the most important things to himself.
- He’s naturally funny, and he seems to be the kind of guy who was born to make people laugh.
- He makes fun of himself, he pokes fun at things others find humorous, but his humour does not hurt anyone else.
- His fans adore him, and they follow him only because they love him.
- He is the son of his mother, Regione Brito Santos and his father, comedian Francisco Everardo who goes by the stage name Tiririca.
- At the age of just 10, Tirullipa already imitated his father and presented with his shows in the family circus, where he acted as Tiririca Jr.
- Between the ages of 15 and 23, he was part of a forró band.
- After his success at Domingão do Faustão, Tirullipa started to present a series of shows throughout Brazil, named “Enchendo seu Saco de Risada”.
- With success, the comedian made a new season of the show in 2016, this time starting in the city of Olinda.
- One of his characters is Rixanna, a parody of Rihanna.
- He also parodies Anna's Disney character, voiced by Kristen Bell in the film Frozen.
- In June 2017, Tirulipa was mistaken for a robber, and the news spread throughout Brazil.
- On 19th January 2018, Tirullipa released his most popular video, “TIRULLIPA e TIRIRICA em “QUE PEIDO FOI ESSE? " / QUE TIRO FOI ESSE / JOJO”.
- Tirullipa is also a stand-up comedian TV star and gets his money from different comedy gigs.