Who is Lil Huddy?
More known by his creator name Lil Huddy or LilHuddy, Cole Chase Hudson is an American social media personality, actor, and singer. Cole is also known for his relationship with number one TikToker Charli D’Amelio. He co-founded the TikTok collective, the Hype House.
Cole is also known for popularising the e-boy subculture and style. According to Billboard, Cola is one of the top 10 TikTok music influencers. He has also been cited by Paper as an important figure in the 2020s pop-punk revival.
Personal life of Lil Huddy
Cole was born on 15th May 2002 in Stockton, California. His parents, Cole and Tamara Hudson, are school teachers. He has two siblings, Karissa and Marlena Hudson.
During his early years, Cole discovered My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Blink-182 on his older sister’s iPod and got enchanted by the pop-punk fashion.
Cole attended Bear Creek High School for his freshman and sophomore years. He switched to online schooling in order to focus on his social media career. Thanks to taking three extra classes per semester, Cole graduated early in his junior year.
Cole shared that his fashion influences are Billie Eilish, BTS, Shawn Mendes, One Direction and Justin Bieber. He also stated that he is heavily inspired by Machine Gun Kelly, My Chemical Romance, Blink-182, Travis Baker and Olivia Rodrigo.
In 2019, Cole dated fellow TikToker Cynthia Parker. Between February and April 2020, Cole dated number one TikToker Charli D’Amelio. They broke up on behalf of dating rumours. In late 2020, Cole and Charli were rumoured to date again.
The career of Lil Huddy
Cole began his social media career back when Vine and Dumsmash was still a thing. After that, Cole posted on musical.ly and later on TikTok. In 2019, Cole skyrocketed in popularity as a part of the e-boy subculture of young and attractive online teens. This culture is characterized as chains, hip clothes, nail polish, fashion sense and dyed hair, among other things.
In December 2019, Cole co-founded a TikTok collective group known as Hype House with fellow TikTok stars, including Daisy Keech, Thomas Petrou and Alex Warren. Hype house and its members were featured in a big story in the New York Times shortly after they established themselves. Hype house is not only the name of the group. It’s a physical house in Los Angeles where some of the TikTok creators live full-time. Cole does not live in the physical house but will often visit to work with his friends.
Cole got a substantial popularity boost when he dated a number one TikToker Charli D’Amelio. She left in mid-2020 due to creative differences, causing some drama. The second biggest star on TikTok, Addison Rae, is still a part of the Hype House collective.
In December 2020, Cole signed a contract with Interscope Records by Adam Mersel. On 15th January 2021, Cole appeared alongside Sydney Sweeney in Downfalls High, the film adaptation of Machine Gun Kelly’s album Tickets to My Downfall.
On 21st January 2021, Cole released his debut single “21sr Century Vampire”. His song peaked at 27th place on Hot Rock & Alternative Songs, 25th place on The Billboard charts and 22nd place on the Official New Zealand Music Chart.
On 18th February 2021, Cole released his second single, “The Eulogy of You and Me”, co-written and produced by Travis Barker.
On 22nd April 2021, Cole released his third song, “America’s Sweetheart”, an emotional ballad about a breakup and its outcomes. This song peaked at the 24th spot on the Official New Zealand Music Chart.
On 6th August 2021, Cole released his fourth song, “Don’t Freak Out”, featuring Tyson Ritter, Travis Barker and Iann Dior.
On 17th September 2021, Cole released his debut album “Teenage Heartbreak”, featuring all of his so far released songs.
On 15th December 2021, Cole announced the upcoming “Hype House” reality series on Netflix coming on 7th January 2022.
Social media of Lil Huddy
Cole has over 12 million followers on his Instagram account. He posts modelling pictures of himself, funny reels and TikTok re-posts.
In July 2015, Cole joined Twitter. He has more than 3 million followers and mostly posts once per day.
On 9th May 2018, Cole started his YouTube channel. As of 2021, Cole’s channel has over 2.3 million subscribers and nearly 70 million views. His videos included clothing hauls, vlogs, reaction videos, pranks, challenges and much more. Since Cole decided to focus on his singing career, he deleted most of his YouTube videos and only posted his new singles. His first video that is now deleted was “COOKING CHRISTMAS COOKIES WITH MAMA HUDSON.”
Chase is in 31st spot in TikTok rankings, only 200,000 behind Аnokhina Liza. His account has almost 33 million followers and closes to 2 billion likes. He is your regular handsome e-boy, posting daily dance and singing videos on top of his more ironic videos.
As of December 2021, Cole has his singles “Don’t Freak Out”, “21st Century Vampire”, “America’s Sweetheart”, “The Eulogy of You and Me”, and “Partycrasher” on Spotify. He gets over 1 million listeners per month throughout these 5 songs.
How much does Lil Huddy earn? Net worth!
Cole has roughly an estimated net worth of $3 million.
He earns a huge chunk of his earnings through ad revenue, sponsorships, a singing career and his own merchandise.
Cole collaborated with brands such as Versace, Gucci and many more. In 2021, Cole started his online merchandise of clothing where fans can buy shoes, phone cases, hoodies and more, featuring his name as his brand company.
Through his TikTok account, Cole could be making as high as $70,000 per TikTok post.
Interesting facts about Lily Huddy
- Cole’s zodiac sign is Taurus.
- His height is 185 centimetres or 6’1”.
- He weighs 55 kilograms or 121lbs.
- Cole is one of the founders of the Hype House (which he wanted to name House of Olympus but got outvoted)
- One thing that sets Coles Hype House apart from other creator houses is that they don’t take a cut of the money their members make. Others like Jake Paul take an amount from the creator collective he founded called Team 10.
- He said Billie has influenced his style. He said, “I like wearing baggier stuff now. I wear shoes that are humongous now because of her.”
- In January 2020, Chase and the Hype House signed with WME, one of the largest talent agencies in the world.
- Chase is a member of the BTS Army. He got tickets to see the K-pop group in 2019.
- In 2019, a video leaked of Chase saying the racial slur. He went on TikTok to apologize.
- He used to date fellow TikTok star, Cynthia Parker.
- Vine, DubSmash, and Musical.ly were his go-to platforms back in the day.
- He shared that he has a love-hate relationship with TikTok and Twitter, where he gets a lot of hate from trolls.
- Cole shared his role models include Justine Bieber, One Direction, Shawn Mendes, Bazzi, and K-pop group BTS.
- He also stated that Billie Eilish has influenced his style of baggy clothes, which she constantly rocks.
- Cole loves animals, and he would sponsor an animal-based charity – Particularly a charity to save Polar Bears as he loves them.
- He particularly enjoys painting and baking.