Who is Naim Darrechi?
Naim Alejandro Darrechi is a Spanish social media personality, singer and model. His combination of dance and lip-sync videos on the former of the platforms has earned him 27 million fans, as well as the verification crown. Also an aspiring singer, he's released original songs like "Escápate," "Volver a Empezar" and "Te Invito a Volar."
Personal life of Naim Darrechi
Naim Alejandro Darrechi was born on 28th February 2002 in Palma, Mallorca, Spain. He was born to Argentinean parents Paola Natalia Abregu and Maximiliano Darrechi. Naim has one younger brother Thiago Darrechi, an aspiring social media star.
As for Naim’s love life, it is known he dated TikTok sensation Aida Martorell. In 2019, Naim started dated YouTuber Àngela Mármol. They often posted their photos together on their respective Instagram accounts.
The career of Naim Darrechi
Naim Darrechi started to develop his social media following in early 2016. He rose to fame thanks to a variety of vlogs as well as reaction videos to his self-titled YouTube channel. Naim even made videos about his everyday life. His most-watched video used to be when he jumped with a parachute. Naim also uploaded many videos with his girlfriend where they answered questions from his followers about their relationship and their tastes.
It all changed when Naim decided to become a singer and deleted all of his regular-YouTuber content. He's released original songs like "Escápate," "Volver a Empezar" and "Te Invito a Volar."
Naim is very active on TikTok, where he is one of the most followed platforms content creators. He posted a TikTok video inspired by Peyton Wesley, and he is close friends with a social influencer, Victor Perez. He is a dancer and a comedian who usually shares his fashionable outfits and modelling photos over his Instagram.
In 2019, he published a book titled Muy Personal.
In 2020, Naim was nominated for a Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award. He won and was the official Favorite Spanish artist at the award show in 2020.
The controversy of Naim Darrechi
Naim Darrechi faced a large amount of hate when he was accused of “tricking” women to have unprotected sex with him. He could have faced as high as 12 years in prison after he was reported to prosecutors in Spain.
“I find it difficult with a condom, so I never use one,” he told YouTube star Mostopapi. He added that since none of his partners had got pregnant from unprotected sex with him, “I started thinking that I had a problem … So I tell them, ‘Relax, I’m sterile.”
Naim admitted what he did and eventually apologised on Instagram “I want to say sorry from my heart, from my conscience. At times I don’t realise the responsibility that I have, and I get into trouble for my views. I am sorry.”
Irene Montero, the equality minister, said Naim Darrechi may have contravened a new law in which non-consensual sex was was considered rape. “Removing a condom or ejaculating inside (a woman) without consent is now sexual abuse, and the law will recognise it as aggression,” she tweeted.
Social media of Naim Darrechi
Naim Darrechi doesn’t create any English content and speaks only Spanish in his videos.
On 16th February 2016, Naim Darrechi created his YouTube channel. As of 2022, Naim gained nearly 4 million subscribers and over 170 million views. Throughout the years, this channel has changed a lot. Naim was creating different lifestyle vlogs, challenges and couple videos. It all changed when he decided to chase his dream to become a singer. He deleted his videos and posted only his singles. On 19th April, Naim Darrechi released his most successful YouTube video, “Naim Darrechi - Escápate (Videoclip Oficial)”. This single amassed over 48 million views and more than 1.5 million likes.
In September 2016, Naim Darrechi joined Twitter. Naim has over 220,000 followers and nearly 1,000 Tweets. He used to Tweet at least once per day, but as of January 2022, Naim didn’t post anything for over a month.
Naim Darrechi is also active on Facebook, where he has over 2.6 million followers. This platform serves primarily for TikTok re-posts.
Naim Darrechi has a very successful Instagram account with over 6.6 million followers. He regularly posts high-quality modelling pictures, sometimes even shirtless.
Naim Darrechi has his songs “Infiel”, “Escapaté”, “Mala Mía”, “Te Extraňo” and “Panas” on Spotify. He has over 100,000 listeners per month.
On 4th May 2016, Naim Darrechi joined TikTok. As of 2022, Naim has more than 27.5 million followers and over 2.4 billion likes. Naim currently sits at 50th most followed TikTok star, only 400,000 behind “Niana Guerrero”. He is your regular TikTok male influencer, often posting lip-sync and dancing videos. His handsome appearance and exercised body earned him a large portion of the female fanbase.
How much does Naim Darrechi earn? Net worth!
Naim Darrechi has an estimated net worth of roughly $1.3 million. Some sites even claim his net worth could be as high as $2 million.
Most of his earnings come from social media platforms through ad revenue, sponsorships and a singing career. Naim could earn as high as $48,000 per sponsored social media post.
He's released original songs like "Escápate," "Volver a Empezar" and "Te Invito a Volar."
Naim Darrechi lives a luxurious life in Spain. He is active in various areas of the entertainment industry.
Interesting facts about Naim Darrechi
- Names zodiac sign is Pisces.
- His height is 5’10” or 178 centimetres.
- He weighs 75 kilograms or 165 lbs.
- He loves to keep fit.
- Naim has a pet dog, and he is a dog lover.
- He was born and raised in Palma, Mallorca.
- in 2019, he published a book titled Muy Personal
- Naim likes to make people laugh, and sometimes he wants to make jokes to his friends.
- He likes to sleep hugging the pillow.
- Naim Darrechi was born and raised in Spain. He’s from Mallorca, which is one of the loveliest places in the world.
- He started his social media career when he was just 14 years old.
- In 2020, Naim was nominated for a Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award. He won and was the official Favorite Spanish artist at the award show in 2020.
- Naim might have been born and raised in Spain, but his family is not from Spain. In fact, they are from the South American region. His parents are Paola and Maximiliano. They are both from Argentina.
- He is a fan of throwing up his middle fingers in most of his online photos in the same way that many others use their peace signs and other hand gestures.
- Naim released a YouTube video where he was parachuting. This video is no longer accessible.
- Naim Darrechi doesn’t create any English content and speaks only Spanish in his videos.
- Naim Darrechi faced a large amount of hate when he was accused of “tricking” women to have unprotected sex with him.
- Irene Montero, the equality minister, said Naim Darrechi may have contravened a new law in which non-consensual sex was was considered rape.